Monday, March 2, 2009

Snow'd 'nuf yet?

It is light out, about as much light as you can have with full cloud cover and lots of falling snow. The dogs are curled up in a balls and I get to wake them up, usually by this time they've stirred and Mac has come over and started to lick my face.

Then the dogs head toward the door and wait for me to open it. I pass the dogs and open the door. Mac gets to the threshold looks at the snow which is just deep enough under the overhang so the bottom of the storm door scrapes against it. Mac sticks his nose a bit further out, snifs a couple times and retreats, circling around to his sitting position by the cupboard as if he is waiting for a treat when he's just returned from outside. Sorry Mac No Biscuit. We all retreat to the warmth of the house, the dogs curl up on the couch and bed, I go off to take a shower.

Radar seems to indicate a couple hour gap in the storm after a bit. When it lets up I'll shovel the porch and fire up the Cub Cadet to clear the snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment